Mountain Mist Cabin Introduction - a Luxury Cabin in the Woods
New for 2019 is our Mountain Mist cabin!
If you're looking for luxury and privacy, our Mountain Mist log cabin is waiting for you! With its King-sized Aspen Pine log bed and natural hickory furniture throughout this cabin has the cozy, rustic feel of a ski lodge in Colorado. From the full kitchen's high-end appliances, hickory cabinetry and granite countertops to the bathroom's heated towel rack, heated tile floor and tile shower-for-two to the game room's vintage arcade and foosball table, this cabin is sure to please. Sit in the living room's plush furniture and enjoy the custom stone and gas log fireplace, watch a movie on the flat screen TV or simply take in the amazing view of Mount Porte Crayon from the living room's two huge picture windows!
This cabin also promises the blackest night from the front porch you've ever seen. Enjoy the solitude and a starlit night in Mountain Mist's new Jacuzzi hot tub before slipping into soft his-and-hers robes!
ACCESSIBILITY WARNING: This cabin is the most remote cabin we have. It is located two miles off of publicly maintained roads. Accessing this cabin can be challenging in the winter. During the winter months, you MUST bring a 4WD or AWD vehicle when staying in Mountain Mist cabin.
Book the Mountain Mist Cabin now or check out our other honeymoon cabins.
We strive to provide elegant, upscale cabin accommodations for all of our guests. Therefore, smoking and pets are not permitted.
Sleeps 2 | 1 Bed | 1 Bath
Mountain Mist Cabin Details
- 1 king Aspen Pine log bed
- bed linens and pillows provided
- 7' x 6' Jacuzzi hot tub
- gas log fireplace (turned off during warm months)
- full kitchen with all major appliances
- all cookware (from pots to plates to pepper)
- coffee pot, coffee & filters provided
- charcoal grill and utensils (charcoal NOT provided)
- 1 full bath
- shower for two w/ body sprayers, heated tile floor, heated towel rack
- towels, shampoo, body wash & hair dryer provided
- flat screen TV, Dishnet, DVD player, stereo
- WiFi (slow speeds, not capable of streaming video)
- NOT HANDICAP ACCESSIBLE
- NO PETS
- NO SMOKING
Submit your review